Let’s make life happen. How do we do that? We know deep within ourselves that we can make things happen. We conquer our fears. We do the work that is needed to make what we want to happen. Live a fearless life and live the best life.
How do we do that?
- Make a list of the things that scare us. Write out EVERYTHING! Big or small.
- Sort those fears into two columns. Difficult and Easy. We all have fears that are easy to overcome and fear that are so deeply rooted they take more work.
- Do 2-3 of the easy fears each week until they are no longer fears. The more often you do the thing you fear the less fearful we become.
- The harder fears sometimes need counseling or more personalized support as they tend to be rooted in our past. They seem to be apart of us which can cause anxiety or panic attacks. With these, we need to be more cautious and loving with ourselves. Only you can determine how overcoming the difficult fears should be done for you.
- If you can handle the more difficult fears on your own. Then start doing them today. Think about what things you can do today to overcome the fear. If your fear is being on camera, do 1-minute facebook live each day for a week. Then increase the time on camera.
Fears only stop us if we let them
Fear only holds us back from the things we deserve. I struggle with this every day. I fear being good enough. I fear that having lots of money will change who I am. I fear that if I am productive then time will pass me by. I fear that I will never find true love. I fear asking for help.
These fears have stopped me from being the best I can be. It creates laziness in me. It creates a lack of self-worth. It does this to everyone. We have these fears that paralyze us from living our best lives.
We can create love, faith, and a fearless life by putting ourselves in uncomfortable situations. Nothing grows without a fight. Make those little steps towards living a fearless life that I listed above. These are the ways I get past my fears.
“Sometimes there is something so strong inside you that burns with a fire so strong, you can’t ignore it for long”Ashley Sprinkel
This is how we live a fearless life. We let the fire burn inside us until we have no choice, but to do something about it. When we put ourselves into uncomfortable situations, we push ourselves to live a bigger life. We do the things we fear because we deserve to live the best life possible. We deserve to be in control of our own lives. If we have fears, the fears control our lives.
So get started on conquering your fears and living a fearless life. I am right there with you. Let me know what fears you want to overcome! We can overcome it together!